Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What to make out of a curtain


Here's a sneak peak at my kids Easter outfits. I found a sheer curtain on clearance sometime last year that ended up being about 5 yards of fabric. I loved the color and decided to turn it into the girls dresses for this year. I found matching satin and well...here you have my creations! All the dress are a completely different style (it is hard to tell in the pictures, but don't worry there will be more pictures once Easter is here). Robb told me I cold make Taitt a matching vest this year but when he gets bigger no more matching. :) I have to agree but I couldn't resist this year, he looked so cute!

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so happy you've jumped on the blogging bandwagon! The kids are so adorable and so big! Wow! It's been too long since I've seen you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented!! They all look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those dresses are so cute (as is the vest). We might have to have you make Ben an Easter vest :)
    I am so glad you have joined the blogging world. I quite enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you can still do matching thing. Next year you could do blue!!! Or you can do everyone a different color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why am I not suprised that you made beautitful outfits out of curtains. You are so incredibly talented. I miss living by you and being inspired by the incredible person you are!

    ReplyDelete